EVERY PHAT ROOT RADIO SHOW EVER AIRED! CLICK HERE!

EVERY PHAT ROOT RADIO SHOW EVER AIRED!
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Actual Proof - No Competitors



I know... I know... Neither me nor 5th have been updating the blog AT ALL since the last show... For this we apologize, and plan to remedy... In an effort to set short term goals, I, Icepick will commit to posting two posts each day... Rain or shine... (I'm not promising they'll be good, but they'll be chock-full of content lol)

This is a group called "Actual Proof", a 2 man hip hop group from North Carolina being introduced to the "game" by legend 9th Wonder... They just (last week) dropped an FreEp: "The Genius EP) just google search it if you're trying to download it... I did... now it's one of the best projects I've heard in the 2nd quarter... Definitely sharing it with 5th, as the music is up his alley...

-Icepick

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?